Write a review
- 1 pound boneless thigh meat chopped
- 1 pound boneless breast chopped
- 2 cups pico from your local store's produce section;
- ... or chop 1 cup tomato, ½ cup cilantro, ½ cup onion, 1 jalapeno, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and ¼ teaspoon salt…wha'la -- pico! 🙂
- 1 jar Door County Pantry's Mojo Rosa's Verde Salsa
- If needed add Water or chicken broth to thin
Place all ingredients in pot and
- Stew for 1 hour on stove top on medium; or at 175 in a dutch oven 4 hours; or in a Slow cooker on low all day.
- Serve as is or pull chicken with fork .
- Serve over brown rice, farro, use for nachos or tacos!
Door County Pantry https://doorcountypantry.com/